Translate

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

To Become A Model

A lot of people want to be a model because it's glamorous, sexy, lucrative and you might want to be recognised in the modeling world. However, it's an extremely competitive and grueling business that will more likely break you than make you. Here are some major truths about becoming a model, as well as some realistic advice to make it happen for you.  Read more at wikihow.com
Gemma Ward
Ward's brush with modeling was an accidental one.  She was discovered in 2002, at the age of fourteen, while accompanying her friends to the Australian modelling competition Search for a Supermodel. As she said herself in a Teen Vogue interview, she ended up being scouted herself:

had come straight from my auntie and uncle's farm, and I was wearing this big gray barn jacket with mud all over it. When the scout came up to me, I said, 'No, thank you.' They forged my mum's signature [for mandatory parental consent], and pushed me in front of the cameras
from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemma_Ward

No comments:

Followers